Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] newbie question

From: Tony Manetta <amanetta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:54:11 -0500
Hi

just tried using wireshark to see if a network issue is causing sever slowness when logging into a web server....i'm having issues understanding the output of the trace...can anyone help? when i login locally, the login time is approximately 4 seconds but when i login across the web, it's over 25 seconds which is unacceptable. if this isnt appropriate use of this list, i apologize in advance....below are 3 frames which first start showing up as issues in my capture...any ideas are greatly appreciated....

Tony Manetta, MBA, MCP
Supervisor of Networking Technology and Services
UDSMR
716-817-7850 (office)
716-479-6258 (mobile)