Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Filter retransmitted packets

From: Adriana Hava <adri31ro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:33:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I need to calculate the ratio of retransmitted packets to transmitted frames for each second.
I know I can show only retransmitted packets in Wireshark using the filter wlan.fc.retry eq 1.

I would be interested in identifying the retransmitted packets from the exported file that contains all the packets. Is this possible ?

Thanks!