Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] merging many files using mergecap

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:12:09 -0500
Bill Meier wrote:

I'll fix makefile.nmake to link setargv.obj for mergecap and capinfos
(which I think are the only two Wireshark progs needing command-line wildcard expansion).

I've committed the change in SVN #31943. It builds AOK in my environment and presumably will do so in the Buildbot environment.

My thanks to Guy for his original comment about Microsoft C startup code expanding wildcard command-line arguments; that gave me the hook to start searching.

Bill