Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] merging many files using mergecap

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:23:53 +0100

Strange, "mergecap -w output.pcap *.pcap" should work, but I just tested it myself in a DOS command prompt and it doesn't.  Could you file a bug report for this issue at https://bugs.wireshark.org?

> If anyone can think of a way to solve this with a batch file, I'd like to
> hear that too.

You might consider running Cygwin (www.cygwin.com) on your WIndows box, I don't have problems with this command in a Cygwin (bash) shell window.

Cheers,

Sake