Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] W32.licum capture

From: Tal Bar-Or <tbaror@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:32:19 +0200
Hello all,

I looking for w32.licum virus capture or Win32.Small.gl , Virus.Win32.Tenga.a , BackDoor-CTM , W32/Gael.worm.a , W32/Tenga-A , PE_TENGA.A
We have kind of emergency in our network and we need to trap  computer that don't have AV installed on it and trying to spread this virus.
if someone know about filter or capture of those mention virus that would be helpful

Thanks