Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Mean jitter calculation: error

From: Salvatore Frandina <salvatore.frandina@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:49:59 +0100
Hi,

I'm on Windows Vista 32 bit with Wireshark 1.2.6  rev 31702 installed.
I have the problem with RTP statistics. Telephony->RTP->Show all
streams.
If I analyze a stream (for instance GSM) I can see that the
calculation of mean jitter has  a problem: I get 25 ms for mean jitter
and 20 for max jitter.
If I acquire the csv file from Matlab the max jitter value is correct
while the mean jitter is different.
Where is the problem?

Thank you

--