Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] 802.11 monitoring help

From: Frank Barta <fbarta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:59:23 -0500
I've seen some similar output behavior in Wireshark for Windows. I've not worked with the Linux version, so take these suggestions with a grain of salt:

1. Try disabling decryption.
2. Try toggling the various settings for "Ignore the protection bit".
3. Try Toggling the setting for "Assume Packets have FCS".

You've likely already looked here, but in case you have not, there may be information in here which can help you: http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/WLAN .