Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Hiring Coder To Utilize Wireshark

From: thomas riddle <thomasriddle1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:26:11 -0500
I need a programmer to log packets of a Flex application that uses the RTMP protocol.  They then need to make the application multithreaded and use socks4/5 proxies.  If you are capable of doing so, please contact me directly at thomasriddle1@xxxxxxxx.  I have many similar projects after completion if you are available.