Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark Generic Dissector now available for Linux

From: wsgd <wsgd@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:55:09 +0100
Thanks :-)

Olivier

Karthik Balaguru a �crit :
On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:28 PM, wsgd <wsgd@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Wireshark Generic Dissector is now available for :
- Linux 32 bits
- Linux 64bits
- Windows (as usual)

Wireshark Generic Dissector permits to dissect your data wihtout any code.

See http://wsgd.free.fr

Very much interesting that data can be displayed
clearly now :-)
The diagrams to explain the reason for the support
of generic dissector are nice .
The explanation for defining our protocol with generic
dissector looks great ! (http://wsgd.free.fr/first_proto.html )

Karthik Balaguru