Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] extracting IP SDU

From: hne <haneugen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:58:50 +0100
Joan, Jaap,

thanks a lot, exactly what I've been looking for.

Cheers,
   hne

Am Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:05:39 +0100
schrieb Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> On a Windows machine that would be: C:\Program
> Files\Wireshark\wireshark-filter.html
>
> Thanks,
> Jaap
>
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:59:04 +0100, hne <haneugen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Finally found a solution using
> > tshark -r File -e tcp.options
> > which gives all attached option fields in as hex values.
> >
> > But still in case someone could tell me where to find an exhaustive
> > list of all possible output fields I'll be very thankful.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >    hne
> >
> > Am Tue, 9 Feb 2010 12:22:18 +0100
> > schrieb hne <haneugen@xxxxxxxx>:
> >
> >> I've got client and server traces of a tcp connection, which I am
> >> trying to match up. Since the Timestamp Option has been, I thought
it > >> might work out. As there are no fields to extract the time stamp
> > option > using tshark I fought of that way.

extract > >> >> the hole TCP PDU, especially the hole header as hex
values, I was > >> >> hoping there is an field which I might be able to
use within > >> >> wireshark, but found none.