Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] standard supported for gtpv2 protocol

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 12:45:21 +0100

Hi,
I don't think the GTPv2 dissector is complete e.g not all IE's dissected. I would guess that 2009-09 version was used for the last edits.
Opening an enhancemet request  bug with a GTPv2 trace showing faulty/incomplete/missing IE dissection might promt some one to implement missing parts.
Regards
Anders