Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] rawshark error

Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:30:38 +0530

Hi

I am unable to get the output of Rawshark.

I have a packet structure as below when decoded with Wireshark.

Ethernet II

802.1Q VLAN

IP

When I execute the following I am getting following error:

$  rawshark –d encap:105 –r packet-name –F ip.src  -s

                  0 FT_IPv4 BASE_NONE -

                  rawshark: "packet-name" is neither an interface nor a pipe

How to use the rawshark to get the output of Source IP address in the packet?

Can anyone help me?

Regards,

Atdev

www.wipro.com