Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Cisco VPN & WinXP

From: "Michael D. Berger" <m_d_berger_1900@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 01:32:51 +0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 01:10:18 +0000, moellermatthew-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w
wrote:

> Are you listening to the VPN adapter as opposed to another NIC wireless
> or otherwise? ------Original Message------
[...]

I am not sure about that.  In the interface selector there
only are two choices.  One is labeled indicating it is the
Ethernet interface, and doesn't show much some appropriate
traffic.  The other shows the packets inside the VPN, which
I assume are wrapped by the packets I don't see.

Mike.