Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Diameter request response latency

From: Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 18:14:46 +0400
Hi Ramsundar ,

Yes, it is possible.

Open the dump and then:
1. Statistics > IO graphs
2. Change Y Axis Unit to Advanced
3. For graph 1, put "diameter.answer_to" in filter and avg(*) diameter.resp_time in calc. You could also have more graphs with min(*) and max(*) functions.

Alternately, you could use tshark to extract the specific fields required and process that data. Have a look at the tshark manual for more details.

Hope this helps.
Abhik.