Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Disabling "File Preview"

From: Abhijit Bare <abhibare@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:49:12 -0700
For me, wireshark tries to show a preview, only when I click on a file in the displayed list. It does not try to read in all the files by just opening the "File Open" dialog. If I click on a large file, it times out in 3 seconds. The File Open dialog does pause, however, if there are a lot of files in the directory.

- Abhijit