Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tshark to interpret wlan tags?

From: George Nychis <gnychis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 00:51:51 -0500
I think the problem is that there are multiple tags in the frame, and it's trying to interpret the very last one, while the SSID is in the very first.

The output of -e wlan_mgt.tag.number -e wlan_mgt.tag.interpretation is:
221    Not interpreted

If I look at -V output, I see that is the last tag (line 65):
http://pastebin.com/m26f26b6

is there any way to get the first tag with the SSID in it?