Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Dicom...

From: Brian OBrien <bobrien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:23:36 -0700
I'm trying to analyze an issue with the dicom protocol.
The dicom server I'm tyring to analyze is running on port 4105... Not the standard port 104.
I see packets but they are being treated as shofarplayer packets...
How do I display them as DICOM messages?
I am running WireShark 1.2.5 on Mac OS X 10.5

begin:vcard
fn:Brian O'Brien
n:O'Brien;Brian
org:Foothills Hospital / University Of Calgary;Seaman Family MR Research Center
adr:;;1403 29th St. NW;Calgary;AB;T2N 2T9;Canada
email;internet:bobrien@xxxxxxxxxxx
title:PACS System Manager
tel;work:(403) 944-1919
tel;fax:(403) 270-7907