Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 802.11 Radiotap headers

From: Frank Barta <fbarta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:26:13 -0500
Hello,

I'm working with some captures generated by wireshark and the AirPCAP adapters that had the Radiotap headers included. Is there any way I can strip these headers out of the data so that I can use these capture with other analysis tools? Nothing against Wireshark, but I'm having some odd issues with WPA decryption and I want to see what another tool thinks of the same data.

Thanks,

Frank B