Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decode RTP over TCP (Jaap Keuter)

From: Josephine Kakande <jnkakande@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:08:54 +0200

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:34:49 +0100
From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] Decode RTP over TCP
To: Community support list for Wireshark
       <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Currently there's no implementation for RFC 4571 (assuming that's what
you are refering to). Only UDP transport is supported now.

Thanks,
Jaap

Thanks Jaap, but I'm not referring to RFC 4571. I already have an RTP-over TCP stream, and would like to use Wireshark's 'RTP Analysis' feature to analyse this flow, in terms of delay, bandwidth etc.

However RTP isn't an option under the 'Decode as'  options for TCP packets. Can anyone advise on how to deploy RTP analysis for a TCP flow?

Thanks,
Josephine