Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Preferences for Columns - SCTP chunking

From: "Sudhir Kumar" <sudhir_appana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Jan 2010 21:00:21 -0000
Hello:
There is good feature in wireshark via which user can add custom columns to "Packet list" summary view. (using preferences ->columns)

Right now I want use custom columns with SCTP traffic that has multiple data chunks. If I apply custom columns on fields related to SCTP data chunk, then "packet list" summary view shows data based on last data chunk. Is it possible to see values of particular data chunk (that satisfied particular filter) in columns of "packet list summary view"?

Please respond. This is very much necessary for me.

Thanks,
Sudhir