Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Decrypting SSL with Wireshark

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:28:54 -0800
Hi Folks
I am  interesting in using Wireshark for Penetration Testing work. SSL has always intrigued me. I heard it is poss to decrypt traffic using WS.
Wireshark documentation. Has more stuff on it but it all sounds so Greeky. I can't follow squat of that .
Can SOMEONE PLEASE point to some video tutorial or gimme a plain and simple tutorial how this is done.
What'd be the success rate . Did anyone have luck doing this with  some 9/10 success . Please help
Thanks