Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Get data from WLAN

From: Chan Min Wai <dcmwai@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:43:42 +0800
I think that you are conecting them on the wrong way and thus you will never get what you want.

If you want to capture the packet from the win 7 at lease you need the following:
A wireless AP (not router)
A switch with port mirroring function
A router or gateway that is connected to the Internet

So win 7 connect wirelessly to the AP
AP Connect to the switch with the port of the mirroring source.
A router or gateway to the switch and your pc to the mirroring switch destination.

With that the only you can get all the info you want.

Hope that help.