Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] two way SSL decryption

From: "T.A. Peelen" <tom.peelen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:48:42 +0100
Does anyone know whether it is possible to decrypt two-way SSL with Wireshark? I do know it is capable of showing me the inside of a normal SSL-connection if I have the private key available.

I'm confronted with a situation in which both sides of the connection have a certificate to realise a SSL tunnel based on a private key at both ends. However, we encounter a problem in which we are not sure which side of the tunnel causes a problem. To be able to dertemine this I need to decrypt the tunnel. I have private keys of both ends available (it is a test-situation).

Does anyone know whether it is possible to have Wireshark decrypt this complex SSL-situation?
Is configuration of Wireshark simular to a 'server-side only' SSL-configuration?

Help is very much appreciated!
BEGIN:VCARD
URL:http://www.open-consult.nl/
ORG:Open Consult;
N:Peelen;T.A.;;;
EMAIL;TYPE=internet,pref:tom.peelen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FN:T.A. Peelen
TEL;TYPE=cell:+31 6 4673 1341
TEL;TYPE=voice,work:+31 71 7850 736
ADR;TYPE=home:;;D. Nieuwenhuislaan 13;Leiden;;2314 ER;The Netherlands
VERSION:3.0
ROLE:Director
END:VCARD