Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] temp files not cleaned up

From: "Jeff Liegel" <jliegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:40:52 -0600

 I am using the following statement regularly:

/usr/sbin/tshark -a duration:100 -i eth1 port 5060 or port 10000 or port 8080 > /var/tmp/RegPerMin.out

And there are the following files accumulating in the /tmp directory.  Why does this happen and how can I stop it?

[]# ls /tmp

etherXXXX0DPJIF  etherXXXXBVxm3l  etherXXXXK11PGb  etherXXXXsFTnPK

etherXXXX0dXCCX  etherXXXXBwd1kc  etherXXXXK2Dvpe  etherXXXXSJusFj

etherXXXX0fJPh2  etherXXXXc3v3EB  etherXXXXK4maTr  etherXXXXSLzt54

etherXXXX0keWvI  etherXXXXc5f10F  etherXXXXk8t0iW  etherXXXXstROuY

etherXXXX0op4vp  etherXXXXCcF6C5  etherXXXXkhLZ3f  etherXXXXSvoqhL

etherXXXX0QbLIj  etherXXXXCS58cP  etherXXXXkLBcYh  etherXXXXT5qfBI