Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] how to start Wireshark automatically at each boot-up?

From: Karthik Balaguru <karthikbalaguru79@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 20:04:02 +0530
On 1/14/10, Forthofer Russ <Russ.Forthofer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Interesting !
So invoking the wireshark by adding the line "wireshark&" to /etc/rc.local along
with the '-i' option solves the interface selection problem.
I checked the below link
-http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChCustCommandLine.html
I find very good support in command line for conveying the 'capture
stop conditions' and various methods of handling large number of
output logs to 'capture output'.

Thx for that info.
Karthik Balaguru