Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to start Wireshark automatically at each boot-up?

From: Dai Nish <dai_nish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:50:25 -0800 (PST)
Hello

I am having to record my network usage over each billing month. I am reading the Wireshark Help for information as to how a user can have the program automatically start and monitor whenever the computer boots up to no avail. Please advise me how you could start Wireshark automatically and use it to monitor network traffic at each boot-up.

Thank you,

Dai

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch