Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Office Communicator RTP stream dissector issue

From: "Oldcommguy - Tim" <oldcommguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:05:55 -0500

First - Question – If you were using a SPAN port or some of the new filter TAPs for access than there will be no jitter..the switch or chipset in the Filter TAP  grooms everything. Thus no jitter, no bad frames…etc.

Tim O’Neill  - The “Oldcommguy™”

B.T. Solutions, Inc.

Phone – 770-640-0809

Cell – 404-803-0251

Website - www.lovemytool.com

e-mail – Tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTSolutionsincinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please honor and support our Troops, Law Enforcement and First Responders!

All Gave Some – Some Gave All!