Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Question Regarding Suspected TCP Expert Problem

From: "Sake Blok" <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:09:40 +0100
Sean,

I have not encountered this before, but the behavior should be consistent between loading files and turning things off and on again (why does "The IT crowd" pop up in my head now ;-)).

Would it be possible for you to share the file so I could have a look? You can open a bug at bugs.wireshark.org and attach the file or send it directly to me if you don't want it on a public website.

Cheers,

Sake