Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Sequence diagram generation from the Logs

From: Karthik Balaguru <karthikbalaguru79@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 08:48:16 +0530
Hi,
Is there any free tool that help
in generation of sequence diagrams
that provide a visual trace of
packet flow between nodes using
the Wireshark(Ethereal) logs ?

I searched the internet and got a tool
called VisualEther, but it is not free :-(
http://www.eventhelix.com/VisualEther/

Any opensource or free tools for sequence
diagram generation from Wireshark(Ethereal)
logs ?

If there is no free tool that could be used
to generate the sequence diagrams
from the Wireshark(Ethereal) log/output, then
Is there a free protocol analyzer that has an
accompanying software/utility that would
be capable of generating the sequence
diagrams from its captured output/log files?

I am looking for this tool in Linux and
Windows environment.
Any ideas ?

Thx in advans,