Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Using wireShark on teamed Network card

From: Tal Bar-Or <tbaror@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:56:45 -0600

Hello,

i would like to know if there any best practice for capturing teamed IEEE 802.3 dynamic link aggregation , is it right way to capture the teamed unified nic or other way, other than that if i would decide to capture via port-span that teamed nic what would be the best way/settings to do it on switch configuration from span ports point of view in assumption i used Cicso switch.
Thanks.