Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tcp reassembly

From: Chun Chan <chun_chan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:41:43 -0800 (PST)
ok. I understand and thanks for answers.
Bu I have a only one qestion.
I write a simple code client/server example with using socket.
Server side is watitng to read 10000 bytes in while loop. Ans server side print a message after recv packet. like that "n bytes received."
client side is sending 5000 bytes two times to server.

I hope server side is only one message "10.000 bytes received" but server side printed a message two times "5000 bytes received".
Then I analyze tcpip packet there is many packet 1400 bytes.
How understand socket when finish message? I want to do that thing with sniffer how socket did.
thanks