Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Error when saving to multiple files

From: Nicole Powell <mznikkip@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 13:43:55 -0500

I am using Ubuntu 9.10 with Wireshark 1.2.2 running as sudo. I want to capture multiple files, 50KB in size and save them in one directory. However when I check 'use multiple files' and 'next file every 50KB; and name the file in the filename box I get the following error:

""The file to which the capture would be saved ("/home/test.pcap") could not be opened: No such file or directory.""

Any ideas why this is happening?