Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] question about exporting/filtering files

From: zeev mintz <zeevmintz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:17:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I have captured lots of traffic, and I would like to filter out certain packets from my captures.
For example, I want to filter only http GET messages.

Since I have over a thousand log files (each over 100mb), I need a fast (or some kind of automatic) way to export only the http GET messages from all the log files, into several small files (no bigger than 100mb each).

As far as I can see, I can't filter messages during capture by the http method (GET), and there is no export feature through the wireshark terminal commands. What can i do?

Thanks alot,
shalev