Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Win7HomePremium-64bit Crash

From: "Bob Carlson" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:55:33 -0800

I have upgraded to 1.2.4, 64 bit version. I have a small pcap file containing some SIP messages that crash my Wireshark. Only certain messages cause the crash. Where should I send the file to get this problem addressed? What other info is needed?

I also have the 32 bit version of Win7HP installed on another system. I also updated that to 1.2.4-32 bit Wireshark. WS does not crash on that system.

Cheers, Bob

Bob Carlson | +1 719 571 9228 (office)  | +1 541 521 9525 (mobile)

bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  | rjcarlson49 (aim or skype)