Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Sniffer Cert?

From: "Laura Chappell" <lchappell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:59:26 -0800
Hello Lori (and all interested in the Wireshark Cert program...)

We pulled the cert from the first delivery engine to go a more traditional
proctored approach (it will still have the 'take from your home' option)
More to come on the delivery mechanism - think folks are going to love it.

We're going through the entire test bank to refresh the questions, update
screens and functionality to the latest rev of Wireshark (a moving target).

If all goes well, we should have an assessment test, the full Wireshark
Certified Analyst test and newly updated study materials out Q1 2010.

I will provide updates at www.wiresharktraining.com/certification.html. If
anyone has additional questions, they can email me at
lchappell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Laura Chappell