Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshare x86-64 GPF's saving trace output

From: Frank P Esposito <fpesposito@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:01:56 -0500
Greetings --

As it turns out ( at least on my vista ult x64 sys )  if you "quit"
wireshare and respomd to the popup window that I want to save the
trace, wireshare gpf's -- it seems that the trace file is created

Now if you stop the trace first, then save  all is OK. Now my sys is a
quad processor -- could it be a timing issue?

Frank