Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Why does Wireshark Lettering turn White?

That is something I've come across a lot when you use 256 colors in your RDP settings (when connecting remotely to a server/client).

You should change your settings to something with more colors and WireShark will look much better. J

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Sheahan, John
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 23:13
To: 'Community support list for Wireshark'
Subject: [Wireshark-users] Why does Wireshark Lettering turn White?

I am running Wireshark on a machine the I have Remote Desktop connection to and I am having a problem because the lettering is white and when I try to type in a capture filter, I can’t see what I’m typing since that is also in white and it matches the background of the box. I have had this problem in the past when using Remote Desktop. Any ideas as to how to fix this?

thanks