Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Sniffer Cert?

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:20:06 -0500
The certification is currently unavailable...

"The WCNA test is temporarily unavailable as we migrate to another exam format that ensures the test's integrity, offers precise and relevant evaluation of the candidate's skills
and scales meet the needs of our global audience."

And the link to wsu.vlabsource.com no longer works.

Anyone have any insider info on a target date for this to become available again?

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: <levi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>