Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Sniffer Cert?

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:04:10 -0700
The Wireshark University offer a certification. I went to their 4-day
bootcamp
and it was pretty good. I have used the knowledge numerous times for
trouleshooting
network and AD problems.

You can get a lot of the class free on DVD if yo can get your hands on
the yearly
LAB disk from Laura Chappells www.packet-level.com site