Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Kerberos problem again!

From: Thanassis Diogos <th.diogos@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:49:20 +0200
Hi,
I am trying to decrypt kerberos traffic, I unistalled wireshark along with personal settings and it worked for 1 time. Then if I restart wireshark it stops decrypting.
I am also watching debug console where it states that it can read the keytab file but nothing else. Only first time I saw messages like woohoo decrypt frame no.....
Thanks
Thanassis