Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Copying details to clipboard

From: Mathias Koerber <mathias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:30:05 +0800
I know it is possible to use the export function to export the
details of selected packets to a file. However, that is a very clumsy
way of doing this. It would be much more useful if there was a
copy function to copy the current contents of a pane (details, list,
bytes) to the clipboard. Then one would not have to re-open a textfile
over and over to get at the details for a report on the analysis.
One could just select the packet one is interested in,
select the level of detail by expanding/collapsing fields and then
copy to paste the result into a report.

Are there any efforts to provide such a function?