Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Check out new review of Wireshark 1.3.1 - Much faster!!

From: "Oldcommguy - Tim" <oldcommguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:51:22 -0500

 Gerald Combs asked me to get the new Developer build tested for it higher speed in loading.

We did it and WOW it is almost twice as fast in every test.

Check out the comparison study at www.lovemytool.com

Great things coming in Q1 – including the faster capabilities.

Great Testing to all – Sniff Free or Die -

Tim O’Neill  - The “Oldcommguy™”

B.T. Solutions, Inc.

Phone – 770-640-0809

Cell – 404-803-0251

Website - www.lovemytool.com

e-mail – Tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTSolutionsincinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please honor and support our Troops, Law Enforcement and First Responders!

All Gave Some – Some Gave All!