Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] pcap to Text? Strip out pcap header information -> raw hex dum

From: Justin Barilar <pinemind@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:11:18 -0500
All,

I have a few pcap captures that were captured using snoop on a Linux machine. However, I'm looking to convert this pcap file to a raw dump of the bytes of the packets, hence removing all the pcap header information (global header, packet headers with timestamps).

I see there is a text2pcap function which is the opposite of what I want to do. Is there any utility to accomplish what I want to do?

Regards,

Justin