Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Does this support Zigbee? Can I look at only specific MAC

From: "j.snelders" <j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 07:23:45 +0100
Hi Dave,

This is what I found:
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/dfref/#section_z
zbee.apf: ZigBee Application Framework (1.2.0 to 1.2.3, 2 fields)
zbee.aps: ZigBee Application Support Layer (1.2.0 to 1.2.3, 40 fields)
zbee.nwk: ZigBee Network Layer (1.2.0 to 1.2.3, 71 fields)
zbee.zdp: ZigBee Device Profile (1.2.0 to 1.2.3, 78 fields)
zep: ZigBee Encapsulation Protocol (1.2.0 to 1.2.3, 9 fields)

http://wiki.wireshark.org/WPANFamily?highlight=%28zigbee%29

http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures?highlight=%28zigbee%29
zigbee-join-authenticate.pcap.gz (libpcap) Two devices join a ZigBee network
and authenticate with the trust center. Network is encrypted using network
keys and trust center link keys.

Hope this helps a bit
Joan