Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Does this support Zigbee? Can I look at only specific MAC addr

From: "Dave Zuraw" <Dave.Zuraw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:26:04 -0500

Does Wireshark support Zigbee?  I searched the website for “Zigbee” and found nothing.

If so, can I look at only the RSSI for a single MAC address and ignore what may be hundreds of others?

Can this be set up such that Labview can capture this information and act on it?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Dave

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.