Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] packets received by filter and captured

On Nov 2, 2009, at 9:10 AM, George Nychis wrote:

This is a tcpdump specific question, sorry that it is not directly a wireshark question. I could not find a user's mailing list for tcpdump. I was hoping that some overlap in the community would be able to help.

See my reply:

	http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200911/msg00014.html

to your previous mail asking this. If you're not subscribed to wireshark-users, you wouldn't have seen that reply, as replies to wireshark-users (and wireshark-dev) go, by default, only to the list.

(The "xxxxxxxxxxxx" in "[email protected]" is "tcpdump.org", i.e. "[email protected]". The "xxxxxxxxxxxx" is there to foil email-address harvesters.)