Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] position acquisition

From: Michel NoSpam <michel.tempo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:42:52 +0000 (GMT)
Hello,
I would to know a which level Wireshark samples the IP packets.
I use a mobile phone as a modem (DUN). A flow control permits to adjust the data flow from the PC to the modem.

We have a downlink and a uplink data flow.
Because of this flow control, we can see that the downlink TCP data are not acknowledge immediately.
I would like to know where wireshark samples the data?
When the data leave the ipstack or when the data leave the PC?

(stack ip -> USB -> modem)

Thanks a lot.
Michel