Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Unique filters

From: Nicole Powell <mznikkip@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:56:58 -0400
Yes a duplicate beacon would have the same SSID. I want to be able to pull information from each beacon frame; but if the information already exists in the database then I don't want to even touch that frame. Hence, if I could sort out the duplicates before I parse the information I wouldn't have to write so many inefficient nested queries.

From the desk of Nicole  A. Powell.....