Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] One port not available in SIP/SDP packets

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 00:09:39 +1100
Are you sure - the field is "sdp.media.port", just use this in a display filter to find packets containing it.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99@xxxxxxxxx

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 7:48 PM, vishal borkar <weeshalll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all .
A few days back i was sniffing the data using wireshark .The communication in question was a Yahoo VoIP call between me and my friend.
I observed that the port on my system where the actual RTP data was flowing was nowhere to be found in the
SIP/SDP packets.Can anyone explain to me  as to why this might be happening ?

Thanks in advance.