Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Regarding opening Wireshark through java code

Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:47:12 +0530 (IST)
Hello Sir,
Myself is Anuj Katiyar, a student of IIT Guwahati. As i have just started
using Wireshark, i am coming up with many problems.
I want to know how can i start capturing packets in a live mode through a
java code? that is, can i start wireshark application from java code and
start capturing packets for analysis and if yes then how?
Kindly help me as soon as possible.

Thanks with Best Regards..
Anuj Katiyar
Departmental Postgraduate Program Committee[DPPC] Member
M.Tech. Computer Science and Engg.(final year)
Indian Institute of Technology | Guwahati-781039
a.katiyar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile : +91 9957888088